Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Hawaii Freelance Writer!

Sorry, everyone!

I have recently been working with several magazines, writing freelance articles for Hawaii! Hooray! I plan to use the money to go to Thailand in the spring. Fingers crossed. Please check out those articles. There's four short ones in Ke Ola Magazine (September issue) and there will be one long one in Ke Ola (November) and a medium sized one in Hawaii Business Magazine (November issue).

I have also been busy this summer making films for Na Leo 'O Hawaii community TV channel. You can check those out on my YouTube page.



And last but not least, my siblings visited me over the summer! It's been great and it has been busy. I'll get back on track soon.

For quicker updates, follow the Facebook Fanpage which posts funny memes found across the ends of cyberspace.


No comments:

Post a Comment