Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quiz: What Other People Think

Take the quiz on Annie Fox's blog or below to see if you worry too much about what other people think. It's mostly for teens who are struggling with self-image and fitting in, but I also took the quiz and I scored right in the middle.

So yeah, no one is exempt from wanting to get people to like them or feeling self-conscious. As a mixed kid, don't let it get to you if you don't fit in immediately. If you like this, read her book Middle School Confidential.


DO I WORRY TOO MUCH WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK?

If my friends think something is funny, I’ll laugh even if I don’t get the joke. True/False

The worst thing is to do something embarrassing in front of people. T/F

If everyone’s seen a movie but me, I’ll say I saw it. T/F

If my parents think something’s a “good” idea, I’m suspicious. T/F

I hate making decisions cause it sucks to be wrong. T/F

I’m never the first person to give my opinion. T/F

I’ve dropped out of an activity I liked because none of my friends were into it. T/F

It’s risky to say how you really feel. T/F

If someone makes fun of what I’m wearing, I won’t wear it again. T/F

If my friends think something’s cool, I’ll try it even if I’m not sure I’ll like it. T/F


7-10 Trues: You worry what others think and it brings you down.With a boost in self-confidence and support from family and friends, you’ll trust yourself more and enjoy being you.

3-6 Trues: Sometimes it’s hard for you to stand up for yourself, but when you do it feels good. You’re getting better all the time at being your own person.

0-2 Trues: You hardly ever worry what others think because you’re self-confident and have a lot of self-respect. You may not know it, but people respect you for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment