Friday, August 8, 2014

Aja Participates in Fabulous Five Blog Hop

I couldn't post on Tuesday because I was preparing for the Hurricane Iselle, but here is my contribution to the Fabulous Five Blog Hop! 

C.M. Walker tagged me and did her own post a while back. Her current titles include Pledge Number Seven and Gravitational Force. Both can be downloaded from her website at http://www.cm-walker.com/ and now it's my turn!

What am I working on? 
I'm working on three titles right now, including the sequel to Zarconian Island and a new stand alone novel called The Unks Catholic Poor House. The latter is set in an alternate DC, where the capitol has moved further west due to the ever-approaching front-lines of the new War. The lower-class residents of old DC struggle to survive without a government, and a strong-willed, inner city girl unwittingly takes role as savior.

How does my work differ from others in its genre?
My work takes the apocalyptic-popular story and gives it a new leader, a leader used to poverty and scraping by
  
Why do I write what I do? 
I write what I dream because I am dreamer. And I write at all because it is what makes me happy. It's what I've always done to be happy.

How does my writing process work? 
I don't know about process...I write when I can, when I want, or when I have to. I may not write for months or I may write all-day non-stop. Sometimes I edit as I write and other times I just write.

I won't be tagging anyone because I'm already late in posting. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment